[AT] Thanksgiving

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 26 12:24:48 PST 2009

Hi Mattias. All things considered the ATIS lists are all relatively small in
population. You may be right stating you are the only "foreigner" on the AT
list (come to think of it there are some Canadians) but I know there is a
fellow from Argentina on Farmall and the SEL has posters from Australia,
England and I believe Japan as well. It definitely adds flavor when we get
to learn how things are done elsewhere--as well as get to help these fellows
out on their questions about US made machines!

John Hall