[AT] Thanksgiving

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:53:06 PST 2009

Welcome to the list.
I'm neither the administrator nor one of the most contributors. Glad you
find this intresting and please contribute. The contributions have lessened
the last few years. Feel free to give us some personal information if you
want to.
Me my self am the only swede (that I know off on this list) and maybe the
only foreigner. I have a wife, kids and a David Brown 950.

Happy thanksgiving to you and the rest of the gang!

Mattias