[AT] Trans. fluid

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:33:22 PST 2009

I was thinking the same thing Ralph.  I suspect the leaks have something to
do with living where there is a lot of road salt used.   I know you are way
up north but I suspect where you live they don't salt the roads much.
They don't here either.  But in places like NY it's an everyday thing in the
winter.

Charlie