[AT] Fuel Usage

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 20:02:39 PST 2009

On Nov 23, 2009, at 8:51 PM, Dick Day wrote:

> Thanks Mike and all who replied.
>
> I am looking at some used pto-driven generators that are in the 12kw
> range.

Dick,

I wonder what sort of prices  you are finding.. these are new units,
or used ones?

I've been told that around here (upstate NY) the communities to look
in are the Amish.  They are apparently pulling up stakes and moving to
other states due to taxes or economy or some such, and are selling off
equipment as part of their moves.

I have the '51 IHC W-4 with a PTO that would likely drive a 10 or 12
KW generator.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net