[AT] Fuel Usage

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 23 07:19:44 PST 2009

Cecil I didn't think about that.  I bet the boomer is engine rated too.  If
it is a 12 KW genset will knock it flat with a heavy starting load.   I
rented a 15 KW diesel gen set for a job back in the summer and starting a 5
HP 3 ph motor would pull it down to the point I thought it would choke off
before the motor would come up to speed.  I'm thinking maybe the motor
capacitor might be going bad.

Charlie