[AT] Hello out there

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 14 21:28:06 PST 2009

Wow, those heated gloves are a bit pricey, but no doubt would keep my hands
warm. I'd have to install a plug in on the swather. But most years the
swather has long since been parked in the shed for the winter by this time.
This year has dragged on forever with no harvesting possible in October due
to bad weather. Now the snow has gone and it has "warmed up" into the 30s so
combines are rollling again.
Might try the pull type swather and the heated comfortable cab of the 2090
Case tractor tomorrow if it will make a decent swath.

Ralph in Sask.