[AT] Hello out there

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sat Nov 14 21:08:47 PST 2009

Ralph,

Mercy, sounds like the same fun as clearing snow from a long road in a
good wind.  Wonder if heated gloves would be practical on your swather.
Something, say, like electrically warmed motorcycle gloves, such as
those shown at
http://cozywinters.com/heated-gloves.html

The foot warmers sure sound good too.

Chuck Bealke