[Farmall] Tires for an H

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Fri Nov 6 04:43:19 PST 2009

Clark,
 I have a new compact tractor. I had them put windshield washer in the rear
tires, and haven't had any problems. I did also buy the weights for the rear
rims, cause I have a loader for on the tractor. I can go most places in 2 wd
now, that I had to put the tractor in 4 wd before to keep from spinning.
Kevin, many Farmalls.