[AT] Lost another member

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Wed Nov 4 17:45:39 PST 2009

This is copied from the engine list ,Glenn Karch has passed away .

<Last night at about 9:00 PM the engine community lost one of the great
ones.  Glenn Karch passed away after a 13 month battle with brain
cancer.  I visited him yesterday afternoon and he appeared to be
sleeping peacefully.  Arrangements are not finalized but it sounds
like the funeral will probably be Saturday.  Once arrangements are set
I'll post them here.

I know the Glenn and the family were very appreciative of all the
cards, letters, and phone calls over the past year.  If you'd like to
send a card to Marian go to www.whowhere.com and search for "Glenn
Karch, Haubstadt, IN" and it will give you his complete address.  I
don't want to post it in its entirety here for spamming reasons.

As a tribute to Glenn I'd like to suggest that on Saturday, preferably
during the funeral but anytime is ok, start up and engine or two.
Kind of like a World Wide memorial service.   If you have a Hercules
built engine to fire up that would be great but Glenn liked all makes
and models and I'm sure he'd be happy to see any of them running.  If
you'll then post what you started and maybe tell a favorite memory of
Glenn I'll share it with his family.

Thanks.
Keith >