[AT] Climbing on and off of our old tractors

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Nov 3 16:36:16 PST 2009

I hired one of those guys Monday.  He costs me $20 an hour.  We sent the
first afternoon hauling equipment from a sale and today repairing a $10
part on an injection pump.  Hopefully we can get some real work done
tomorrow.  Baler tractor inj pump was leaking like a sieve, gasket was
$2, ball was $4, and washer was $4.  Total time spent 5 hours.  Fuel
used going into town $20.......  Pump has about 100 hrs on it since a
complete overhaul.

I just love reliability.

Cecil in OKla

I am selling some equipment this winter and I am thinking of hiring
some part time help. Now I just need to find someone who is a good
mechanic and a good carpenter, roofer, plumber and electrician. Oh,
yeah, he has to work cheap too...   :-)