[AT] A little Off Topic -Amateur radio was Fuel usage

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 04:14:12 PST 2009

There are a bunch of Hams here.  I am a relative new comer, licensed
about four years but my career was as an electronics engineer.  I
sometimes set up the HF rig in the trailer but this time I am here in NC
for only a few more days before heading back to the Ozarks then Southern
California.

I travel with the mobile set to 146.520 with that displayed on the back
of both the pickup and trailer but no one ever calls.  I also scan for
local repeaters and have a couple of travel guides.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU