[AT] JD 214 WS timing problems

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Wed Nov 18 16:55:10 PST 2009

Thanks Carl

There are slots in the plunger head on this one that clear the needles even
on full compression.  Not sure the reason for the safety stop since that's
the case but I'm sure there's a reason for it.  Anyway, there's one part of
the timing instructions that's just a tiny bit vague & I've studied out the
parts drawing (after I gave up again when dark caught me); I think I've been
lining everything up by turning the flywheel the wrong direction; if so that
would throw everything off so maybe tomorrow.........

Lew