[AT] OT: Book I read last week.

Phil Auten pga2 at BasicISP.net
Fri May 29 20:37:26 PDT 2009

Charlie and Alan,
I just finished the book too, after Alan's endorsement. I must agree with him
wholeheartedly. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it really was a "page turner",
so to speak. My only problem was I am on dialup and had to wait a very
long time for it to download so I could read it at home. I read most of it at
work, which was much more enjoyable as the wait was negligible. I haven't
checked yet, but I hope there are more books like this on the site.

Phil