[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 18:04:35 PDT 2009

I have a question for Steve W.  (or anyone) re: Kevin's Dodge.  If this is a column shift, how about a bad wire or connection in the steering column.  Park and reverse at the top are good, while anything neutral or below is bad.  What would you think about a jumper wire below the column (under hood) to bypass the key switch as a test.

Charlie V. in WNY

P.S. If this turns out to be a solution, I would like a pat on the back....."smile"