[Ford-ferguson] Ferguson PTO Belt Pulley

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri May 22 09:04:56 PDT 2009

The belt pulley that I have (somewhere in my barn) for a 9N attached to
the back of the rear pumpkin and covered the PTO shaft. As mentioned, it
could be put on in 90° increments - vertical or horizontal. I was told
that it came off of my neighbor's TO-20, and someone had managed to
carve a groove in the middle of it for use with a V-belt. We had one at
the New Holland dealership where I worked, and they wanted $40 for it!

You can see an image of mine at
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/flatpulley1.html>

Mike