[AT] OT Electric trailer brakes

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue May 19 03:54:10 PDT 2009

Lew, make sure you have a good ground between the truck and the trailer.
Are you letting it ground through the ball or do you have a seperate ground
wire?  Other than that make sure that everything in the brake shoe mechanism
is loose and moves freely. That's about all I can think to do short of
replacing parts.

Charlie