[Farmall] Questions about '53 Chevy pickup

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 4 10:49:39 PDT 2009

I believe my boss gets parts for his '32 coupe from a place called Obsolete
Chevrolet.

If all else fails, start networking. Find someone who has restored or is
restoring a vehicle like yours. Ask where they have been getting parts. Ask
for names and numbers of others they know of that have restored one. This
tactic has worked exceptionally well for me on my Titan.

John Hall