[Farmall] Questions about '53 Chevy pickup

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Mon May 4 10:03:33 PDT 2009

There are folks that rebuild steering wheels and Hemmings will have listings
for those. Unlikely that you will find a pristine one, Cracked plastic with
age was pretty much a standard item on any vehicle that sat in the sun in
the 50's. Depends on how serious you are about this one, There is a huge
swap meet in Hershey, PA every year. Hemmings will have info on that and
others as well.
John G