[AT] OT--Farm Truck brakes

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Sun May 31 07:48:06 PDT 2009

In a message dated 5/31/2009 6:24:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jthall at worldnet.att.net writes:

If that is not a possibility, then where could all this
fluid be  going?

I had an International 1600, 60's vintage that kept  loosing fluid.  One
day I noticed a very small drop of liquid under the  area of the Power Booster
and discovered a very small leak in a banjo  fitting.  Turns out the
fitting was cracked.  Would never found the  leak if it had not been parked on
asphalt. It only leaked when you used moderate  braking-pedal pressure.

Gary
Renton,  WA