[Ford-ferguson] Fw: Category II three point hitch

Richard D Lotze rdlotze at juno.com
Tue May 26 18:04:26 PDT 2009

I DON'T THINK SO in 1953
John Deere came out with their own 800 hitch to get around the Ferguson
patent which was a 4 point.  When the patent ran out they used the Cat. I
on the smaller tractors and Cat II on the larger models which was around
1956 I don't Know if they developed it or not - but not in 1953

The first Ford with Cat II was the 6000 I think

Dick