[AT] 98 Dodge 3500 update

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:55:08 PDT 2009

Not a nitpick aimed at Doug or his typing skills.  This was a comment
aimed at anybody on the list and Kevin in particular so they
understand that it's a Zero.  I did searches (not Alldata) on the Net
and the quality of the hits were better with the zero.  People who
think it it is the letter O are not industry insiders and the hits I
got were typically nothing but chitchat on forums - BEWARE of that.
It can be good, but it can also be loaded to the gills with crap, and
you gotta be able to tell the difference.  Hits that go to
industry-related sites tend to be higher in quality.

Steve O.