[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 23:29:33 PDT 2009

Eddyville,KY  42038
I do not think there will be a problem getting the scan reader from NAPA or
Autozone. We do quite a bit of buisness with both of them, Steve if I
remember correct you are up in NY. And that would be quite a ride. I just
came in from messing with it some more, it and a Super C tractor that has
not been started in over 2 years. The tractor started and run fine, the
Dodge is still the same.
Thank everyone, I will let yall know what I find out !

Kevin Mosier
270 635 1731 att cell phone