[AT] Eastern NC IH Collectors Club First State Show: Info

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun May 10 20:24:30 PDT 2009

It's getting closer....our first state show for Chapter #37 of the
International Harvester Collectors' Club will kick off May 29-31 at the Got
to be NC Festival in Raleigh, North Carolina at the state fairgrounds.
Check out the GTBNC website for all the info about preferred hotels (lower
rates) and other goings-on during the festival: http://www.ncagfest.com/

For specifics about our Club's activities, and to register your IH
equipment, go to http://www.ihcc37.com  There is a pre-registration form to
download and fill out.  If you don't want to fiddle with that, email me
your name/contact info and what IH tractor, truck, or whatever you want to
bring and I will forward it to our show chairman.  Pre-registration is not
a set in stone requirement, but the NC Dept. of Agri is sponsoring this
festival, and the more machines that they KNOW are coming, the easier it
will be for them to have things ready for us.

last year was the first year for the Got to be NC Festival.  It was
great--almost a scaled down version of the State Fair.  Lots of old
tractors of all makes, and stuff to do for the whole family.  The NCDA
folks were very nice and accomidating.  Hopefully this event will turn into
one of the premier antique tractors shows in the southeast.

If you have an IH-anything--tractor, truck, memorobelia, whatever--bring it
to Raleigh May 29-31!

Lots of stuff to do besides just tractors....y'all come!