[AT] Seen: '48 Ford 8N for sale, Ithaca NY --- going off

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 19:56:50 PDT 2009

To make a good ATIS tractor reference---   we ate at the  Denny's  near
Cornell's campus ( I think)  and one of the last  topics we talked about was   the
NEW  wd45 toys by Ertel   that were just coming out --- we talked with  the
guys in the next booth  about them..

I have wanted to go back for  24yrs now...   what's  really  weird  is  that
I recently took a  "what's  your accent"  test  and it said I had a  Western
New York  accent.. LOL

In a message dated 3/29/2009 12:02:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,