[AT] S Case

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 29 20:28:39 PDT 2009

Gene, thanks for the picture of your S Case. I first drove an S Case in the
summer of 72 working for a neighbour during haying season. My job was to use
the little S to pull a Pollard side delivery wheel rake to make the windrows
of hay for the baler. It was not a bad job at all. Too bad no pictures to
show of it or the 630 Case that was pulling the baler.
I couldn't find the picture of the one at the auctiion sale back in 84 so
here is one from a local parade in 05.
http://inlinethumb21.webshots.com/43156/2506181330032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

Ralph in Sask.