[AT] OT--taped audio to CD audio??

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 06:49:37 PDT 2009

While Larry is correct, you will probably not be all that happy with the
results - the sound quality of most PC sound cards is not good. You
would be better off with one of the many inexpensive third party devices
that go from the analog player to the USB port, bypassing the sound
card. They usually come with software packages that permit you to
control the recording, edit, remove clicks/pops, etc. (Audacity by
SoundForge is one of the better examples of the free software.)

Take a look at <http://www.altoedge.com/usbaudio/> for an example.

Mike