[AT] OT--taped audio to CD audio??

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 29 05:56:09 PDT 2009

Microsoft has/had a software package available to do that.  It wass the main package in one of the add-on's for Windows XP.  It's built in to Vista.  All you need is a patch cord from the output of your source device (tape recorder, record player, stereo, etc) to the input jack of the sound board on your computer.  There are also third party products (Nero, Roxio, etc) that do the same thing.

Larry