[AT] NOT entirely off topic

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:28:15 PDT 2009

Thanks Farmer,  I was aware that Google was really stepping out on providing
services but I haven't checked them out.  I'll do it!

I read a while back that Google has plans to build a floating platform
powered by wave motion and solar in international waters to house their
servers so as not to be under the thumb of any gov't.  Seems almost scary
doesn't it?  I don't remember the details but I saw it in an internet news
article a while back.  Might have been on MSN.com or somewhere like that.

Charlie