[AT] Good global warming tractor day

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:49:07 PST 2009

Carl, you and I don't disagree about the need to be good stewards of the
planet.  I just don't go for the "sky is falling", chicken little approach
that the politicians are taking.  I can remember well back in the 60's or
70's when they were worried about the next ice age.  Then they decided that
if we could just turn all of the CO into CO2 that the plants would be happy
with the CO2 and all would be well.  That is why we have catalytic
convertors on our cars and that is a good thing.

We all have our own brand of coolaid to drink.  I just don't like this
global warming brand and I feel like it is being poured down my throat
regardless of the facts.

Anyway, enough about it,  I'm about as stressed out as I can stand these
days.  Let's go for some good old fashioned escapism and talk about
tractors.

Charlie