[AT] ISP

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Mar 5 13:55:46 PST 2009

Farmer,

I'm glad to hear something decent is coming out of Vermont besides a bunch
of liberal-speak championing every crackpot cause this side of the
Mississippi.  I can say things like that because I'm a native Vuhmonta, not
one of the over-educated immigrants.

I like your comment about it being too windy to haul rocks, there has been a
bunch of that here also this winter.  Even on the mild days it was mostly
too bitter to do anything outside.  I had a winter's worth of projects that
I planned on doing.  So much for planning and good intentions.  My aging
butt has spent a lot of time in the recliner with books the past four
months.  At least I already have a start on the project list for next
winter.

Al Nadeau