[AT] ISP

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:58:43 PST 2009

I know some of you guys are still talking about old tractors on a
dial-up account. I am on Verizon broadband and have been for a while
(and it serves me well) but I so far am keeping a cheap dial-up
account as a backup. I haven't really needed it but I find it handy to
sometimes stick a phone line in my laptop and do email when my USB
broadband wireless modem is in my desktop or sometimes I have my
wireless modem in my laptop when I am on the road and others at home
can still get on-line with the dial-up. My local dial-up ISP was up to
$15 a month and I decided that paying that much was just silly for
back-up service so I went hunting. For a month now I have been using
VTISP for dial-up and it has been trouble free and every bit as fast
as my local guy ever was and considerably more consistent. I pay it
automatically off of a debit card (not much money in that account) and
just got my new receipt for March this morning. A whopping $3.95...
If you are looking to change just Google VTISP (out of Vermont).

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)