[AT] Tractor deals

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Mar 5 12:56:20 PST 2009

Thanks for the recommendation H. L.
Certainly they are on the list - just need to find a local dealer.  I'm
sure there is one just have to run the dealer down.  My needs are rather
simple these days - mowing, plowing the garden, hauling dirt and stuff
for the garden.

I hate the thought of giving up the MF as it has been a trusty helper
for 20 years for me but having one tractor to keep running does have
some charms.  Notice I didn't say I hate to lose the JD 2010.  I think
Deere tried most anything new for the NG tractors on the 2010 - then
made the needed changes for the later tractors.  Been a money pit from
the word go and even though it now runs well if it has more failures we
will be back into the parts search.

David
NW NC