[AT] Good tractor day

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:50:56 PST 2009

I did all the logging earlier when the ground was harder we had "ideal"
weather -15C and no snow the David needed a bit of ether and the hydraulics
some time before it became operational. I kept warm from working and an
occasional Jägermeister but mostly I drunk water that stood on the frame
next to the engine :-) If it wasn't for all this moving and
buying/selling/dividing properties and waiting for the arrival of Pop
(that's what David calls his unborn sibling) I'd have plenty of time for
cabinfever, what a mess this list would have been.

Mattias