[AT] Good global warming tractor day

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:40:00 PST 2009

Carl, I don't want to start a fight over it either and if one starts I will
not participate.  I do want to point out one thing you said.

"I just feel that there is overwhelming evidence that humans have had an
impact above and beyond the natural cycle of things and that their combined
efforts will make a difference either positive or negative."

The operative word in your sentence is "feel".   Think about it.    While
you are thinking, watch this you tube clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LvEuJsYE7k&feature=related