[AT] Post Hole Digger

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 04:54:49 PDT 2009

Over the last few years I have been trying to equip myself to handle
all sorts of things a little better. I no longer grab 300# items and
wrestle them  around to move or load them. I have a whole small fleet
of hand trucks and carts I use. I also have a 3 point boom and a
couple of sets of 3 point forks so I cam move pallets of stuff around.
I also use the loader on my Super M around here on the farm. My old
working/hauling truck is a 4X4 flat-bed and sits kind of high and can
be hard to load. I bought one of these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=37555
 at Harbor Freight to mount on the corner of the bed (the elves don't
have it mounted yet) and expect to use it a lot. I would like to make
a mount so that I can move it to another truck or to my big trailer.
I'm thinking maybe two hitch receivers about a foot apart on a frame
work.
I'm quite sure it would load your posthole auger.
I have some fence to build and I have two posthole augers but I think
I will just buy a load of used postholes and stick them in where I
need them. ;-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson