[AJD] John Deere equipment for sale

William Gossett gossport43 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 28 13:45:30 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have the following antique equipment for sale (note these are located in
NE Georgia and I cannot load or deliver as I have no trailer - contact me
for more info on these items):

1.  1956 JD 420S (Standard) with wide front wheels.  Unusual "spin-out" rear
wheels with new tires.  Previous owner had a lot of non-original items but I
have removed those and collected all new replacement parts, including 6-volt
wiring harness.  Extra parts and manuals.  $2500.00

2.  1950 JD "B" - my Grandfathers old Iowa tractor.  Engine was recently
rebuilt by JD dealer ($2000.00) but the rest of the tractor needs
restoration.  Also has rear wheel weights and a front end loader (off of the
tractor at this time).  Extra parts and manuals.  $2500.00

3.  JD Model 5 sickle mower.  Appears to be complete but in need of
restoration.  $200.00

Thanks,

Will Gossett

gossport43 at bellsouth.net