[AT] spin outs

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 20:35:16 PDT 2009

we had the big massey's  with  spin outs...   1155's...  ( I once heard
that  120HP  was the limit but  our 1155's  had  turbo's and  were set at 180
and we didn't have wheel  problems)

we  new that you could   skid  the  wheels  in  and out with them still on
the ground but  we always do the  adjusting by  jacking the wheel  and
turning it by hand --- we  felt it was easier on everything  and we  got  less
wheel  wobble   as a resault.

I  really  always wandered in my mind  why anyone with  a  JD  row-crop
wanted with spin out wheels... but  I guess  if you were changing  on a daily
basis you might.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585065x1201462786/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)