[AT] Row Crop

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 27 06:23:03 PDT 2009

Larry, you are right.  AC invented the spin out wheels.

I always spin my wheels out on the go.  Just loosen the clamps on one side.
Put the tractor in gear and take off.  If it doesn't slide when  you let the
clutch out a light tap on the brake will do the job.  To spin out the wheels
you have to do one side in a forward gear and the other side in reverse.  Do
them one at a time.

Charlie