[AT] Row Crop and the W-4

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:31:21 PDT 2009

Roy, watch on ebay for a good used manifold. I have good luck getting nice
stuff for about 1/2 price or less.
I have not found the air tube yet but am sure that I will. ( have not been
in the right building to look ) The crank is a good thing to have, what if
the starter fails ? Just be careful how you use it !
Kevin