[AT] Row Crop

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Jun 25 19:58:16 PDT 2009

    Dick;
    A row crop tractor can be a narrow or wide front wheel configuration.
What makes it a row crop is that the front and rear wheel spacing can be
changed on the axles to match row width for crops planted in rows for
cultivation, fertilizer and other jobes where the tractor needs to run
between the rows.
    A utility, standard and western tractor normally has a fixed wheel
width.

                    Gene