[AT] tractor vacation

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Jun 21 18:42:48 PDT 2009

    Ken;
    Yes you have the right dates for the Tri-State show. By all means look
us all up at the camp ground. We are easy to find at the intersection of
Allis Chalmers and Economy drive, just inside the wooden walk bridge. Most
of us get there a few days before the show starts, so likely to be someone
around, especially in the evenings. We always have a good turnout of the
list members. If you want to bring a tent or camper, we will find a spot for
you.

                Gene Dotson
                Wagonmaster, A.T.I.S. tractor group