[AT] tractor vacation

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:50:05 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Gene Dotson<gdotsly at watchtv.net> wrote:
>    Ken;
>    Yes you have the right dates for the Tri-State show. By all means look
> us all up at the camp ground. We are easy to find at the intersection of
> Allis Chalmers and Economy drive, just inside the wooden walk bridge. Most
> of us get there a few days before the show starts, so likely to be someone
> around, especially in the evenings. We always have a good turnout of the
> list members. If you want to bring a tent or camper, we will find a spot for
> you.
>
>                Gene Dotson
>                Wagonmaster, A.T.I.S. tractor group

If it were just me, a tent would be fine, as long as I can find a cold
beer or something. In this case it also includes my wife and my son
(who will be 2 next Sunday). We're flying to Indy, I believe, and
getting a rental car and she's looking at a cabin in a state park
(with A/C).

Looking forward to it any way you slice it. So is there a bonfire to
light the way? :)

Thanks

Ken