[AT] A little OT Block wall paint

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Jun 11 23:21:01 PDT 2009

Steve Sewell wrote:
> Now that the list is back up as the power supply has been replaced, thanks
> Spencer!!
>
> OK  Here is the deal. Concrete block shop, 32' X 48' , built in 1975. In
> good condition. Roof has been replaced. In need of a new chimney for the
> stove and repointing of the block in places. Going to have that done.
>  Now for the question. I would like to seal/paint both the inside and
> outside of the shop/block. I want something I can tint gray for the outside
> and bright white for the inside.
>
> Ideas??? I would like to be able to roll it not spray it as I have lots of
> windows.
>
> TIA!!!!
>
> - Steve
>
> Steve Sewell
> Albany, Ohio USA
> sewell at ohio.edu
> swell at atis.net

UGL Dry-lock, OIL BASED. The latex based is OK but it doesn't seem to
hold up as well as the oil based.

Comes in White, Gray, Blue and a Beige/Cream color.

I have used it a LOT, on block,stone,poured concrete and even on wood.
Once it's on and dries you won't get it back off. Clean up any spills or
drips before it dries.

http://www.ugl.com/drylokMasonry/masonryWaterproofer/oil.php

--
Steve W