[AT] A little OT Block wall paint

Steve Sewell sewell at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 11 21:42:10 PDT 2009

Now that the list is back up as the power supply has been replaced, thanks
Spencer!!

OK  Here is the deal. Concrete block shop, 32' X 48' , built in 1975. In
good condition. Roof has been replaced. In need of a new chimney for the
stove and repointing of the block in places. Going to have that done.
 Now for the question. I would like to seal/paint both the inside and
outside of the shop/block. I want something I can tint gray for the outside
and bright white for the inside.

Ideas??? I would like to be able to roll it not spray it as I have lots of
windows.

TIA!!!!

- Steve

Steve Sewell