[AT] Sickle Mower Question

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Jun 11 20:58:32 PDT 2009

    Dick;
    One thing I forgot to mention in my post to was what is called
"Register". This simply means that when the knife is at each extreme end of
its travel, the point of the section should be just slightly past the point
of the guard. This assures a complete cut on each stroke of the knife.
    Also forgot to mention hold down clips that Len mentioned. There are
also wear plates where the knife rides at the rear of the knife.

                    Gene