[Farmall] farmall A manual

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 10 07:24:31 PDT 2009

You can get a factory parts manual, as well as service manuals, etc.
from your local dealer or on line form www.binderbooks.com.  Binder
Books sells authorized reproductions of the originals.  There are other
manuals available, but many are photocopied versions with hard to read
pictures, etc.   As to parts, your local dealer is a first source of new
parts.  for good used parts, places such as www.jptractorparts.com are
good places.  You will probably have to email them or call them for
specific parts for the A.  Have the serial number ready.