[AT] McCormick W 4

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:23:34 PDT 2009

Roy,  look on ebay if you want a new sed bowl cheap.
I got one delivered for around 20 bucks, it was plastic bowl el cheapo.  But
when the 560 was giving trouble I stuck it on there and solved the problem
instantly. I need to get a couple more if they still that price, it is worth
the $$ to not be having the aggravation of trying to find gaskets strainers
or whatever. Specially when it is 90F+ out and 90% humidity while trying to
get a job done ! Then I can repair the old ones in cooler weather, if I can
find them by that time.  Seems like I spend a good amount of time looking
for things that I put in that good keeping spot so I wouldnt have no trouble
finding when needed again  :-)
Kevin Mosier
P/S I been SICK and finally went to DR to see what was going on. Rocky
mountain tick fever, thought I was dying. After the ice storm there was lots
of fence work in the woods from broken tops falling. And every time wind
blows more fall still. So I must have been bit 500- 1000 times or more.