[AT] New antique tractor website is on-line

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Mon Jun 1 21:33:11 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Just a short note to alert you to the new on-line tractor forum for Huber tractors, maintainers and related equipment at...

www.hubertractors.com

Joining this website is free and easy, just click the Register box in the upper-right corner of the screen :)

This is a not-for-profit website set up for those who are interested in the Huber line of tractors.  Even if you are not particularly interested in Huber  tractors or equipment, there will be some interesting discussions on Hercules and Buda engines, steam engines as well as the implements these tractors used.  I'm sure you'll also see discussions on non-Hubers as well.

Currently, in the General Discussion section, one of the threads is about the best way to un-stick a stuck piston.

Plus there is a free Trading Post where you can find, sell and even swap parts, tractors, manuals, etc.

You'll also find an Events section where you can post dates and times of tractor events in your area,  as well as a Resources section that lists businesses and individuals who have helped other forum members in the past.  We encourage members to add to this list as they find helpful vendors.  And, just as importantly, if you know of a vendor that should be avoided, help out your tractor buddies by listing them as well and your concerns.

In the coming weeks you will see hubertractor.com offering direct access to the new on-line Huber Museum website, which is nearing completion.  In fact, one of the museum board members, Brent Hanshaw, has agreed to act as the forum Moderator.  He is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to Hubers and is just a great guy.

One final thought... hubertractors.com was designed to supplement sites like our beloved atis :)  No site will ever hold a candle to Spencer's atis.

Thanks,

Dick Day

83712 552nd Avenue
Norfolk, NE  68701