[AT] Trailer jack question

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 07:55:19 PDT 2009

I have one of those jacks on my trailer... Thankfully mine was not welded. Took it off and took it apart. I remember there were some issues with it, spacers were worn? Anyway, the screw portion was still good and I was able to fix it... I do remember at the time thinking that greasing the jack would not have fixed it....

Though, Francis has had success so give that a try... If that fails try removing the parts "in-frame" and attempting a repair before grinding it off....

Regards,

Will Powell

Pennsylvania