[Farmall] Some ads from the 7/18 Lancaster Farming

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 20 06:43:49 PDT 2009

Mike Sloane wrote:
> Some of the more interesting ads from the (free to
> subscribers) Mailbox Markets section of the weekly Lancaster (PA)
> Farming newspaper for 7/18/2009. [my comments, if any, are in brackets]
>
> For Sale:
>
> 3 Female Fainters,

This brings a couple of comments to mind, but since this is a family
list, I will let them go.
> HAMMERS - over 40 to choose from! $.50 - $2, your choice! Or make offer.
> Lanc. Co. PA 717-768-7753 ext 3 [There must be a story about why this
> guy has 40 hammers to sell]

Around here it is common to see people selling hammers.  they have
bought at farm sales, auctions, etc.at tractor shows, flea markets,
etc.  he must be selling out.

--
John *.?-!.* cub owner

E. John Puckett